Walkera G-3DH Brushless Gimbal
The G-3DH gimbal is a high-precision and portable gimbal specifically designed for iLook, iLook+ and GoPro cameras.
Adopting aluminum alloy CNC precision machining, brushless motor drive, high accuracy intelligent electronic control system, it can be widely applied to film photography, advertising aerial photograpghy etc.
The highly precise and stable structure can ensure the aircraft accurately control the mounted camera to keep stable during high-speed flying and take the best aerial photography pictures and videos.?
- Support iLook, iLook+ and GoPro series camera video auxiliary output
- Support power supply voltage compensation
- Support the motor drive end short circuit protection
- Support initial tilt and roll angle custom
- Support stick position mode and rate mode
- Support Reset mode, Orientation-locked mode and Non orientation-locked mode
- Support regular receiver
- The controller program can be upgraded on WALKERA website (UP02 and UP02 adapter required)
- Operating voltage: DC 7.4V - 28V (recommended 12V, 3S Li-Po battrey)
- Operating current: 500mA - 600mA (depends on the voltage supplied and motor power)
- Operating temperature: -15°C - 65°C
- Sensor: 3-axis MEMS gyro and 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Control accuracy: 0.02°
- Controllable rotation range: tilt ±360° continuous rotation; roll ±35°, horizontal ±360° continuous rotation
- Application camera: iLook, iLook+, GoPro series
- Weight: 277g (without camera)