Mobius Maxi ActionCam Full 2.7K FHD Action Sports Camera, Black Lens A
Dash Cam, Car Cam. Bike Cam, Helmet Cam
Looks can be deceiving!
The Mobius Maxi Dashcam is extremely small but packs a punch!
Weighing only at approx. 52 grams, this dashcam can record Full High Definition videos at 2.7K!
With f1.5 aperture, you can be sure the mobius will capture clear videos in low light conditions.
With G-Sensor, Motion Detection Recording, Loop Recording and support up to 128gb of memory storage.
- 12 Months Australian Warranty
- Angle of View FOV 135° wide angle
- Video 2.7K 30fps,1080P 60fps, 1080P 50fps, 1080P 30fps, 720P 120fps, 720P 100fps, 720P 60fps, 720P 30fps, H.264 AVC, Mov, MP4
- Photo (JPEG) 2704*1524; 2048*1538; 1600*1200; 1920*1080; 1280*960
- Time Lapse photo Supported
- Auto Record after connecting to external power supply Supported
- Loop Recording Supported
- Motion detection Supported
- Mode switches Video Mode 1, Video Mode 2, Photo Mode, you can customize each mode to suit your application.
- TV out PAL/NTSC
- Interface Mini 10Pin USB(USB2.0)
- 128GB memory card supported (no memory card included)
- LED indicator light Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
- Internal lipo battery 950mah. it can record about 100 minutes of 1080p 60fps HD videos, about 140 minutes of 2.7K 30fps HD video
- Power Input standard USB DC5V, with over voltage protection (5.6V-25V)
- Approximately 71mm(L)*35mm(W)*18mm(H)
- Net weight approx 52 grams only, with battery included!
The camera has the following settings for current firmware:
- Set the correct date and time.
- Set the video resolution and frame rate for Video Mode 1 and 2.
- Set Photo Size
- Set Time Lapse photo shooting (from 0.25s to 60s, note: 2304x1536 starting from 1s a photo)
- Video Clip length/Movie Cycle Time (3minutes, 5minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and max to 4GB)
- Set loop recording On or Off (default is off)
- Set time stamp on or off (default is on)
- Mute the video sound if needed.
- Rotate the video 180 degrees (when you use the camera upside down, you will need to set it on)
- Set the Movie qulity (Low, Standard, High, default is Standard)
- Set WDR (Wide/High Dynamic Range) on (default is off)
- To avoid the camera powering on in your pocket, you can set the power on delay.
- Auto power off waiting time.
- Set Auto record on with power (helpful when using Mobius as Driving recorder / Car Dash Camera)
- Set the LED indicator light off if needed (default is on).
- If you use Android devices to set this camera, you should set charge from USB host off.
- Set TV out video mode to 4:3 or 16:9.
The Mobius Maxi can be configured (lots of options!) with the windows software msetup or by editing a text file on the sd card. This way you can set e.g. 2 video mode and a photo mode, so that you can easily switch between e.g. recording in 2.7k or in Full HD.
Thanks to a built-in WiFi chip it is possible to use an Android or IOS device to control your Mobius Maxi and adjust settings. This overcomes the need for a pc or usb otg cable.
The Android app is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobius.mobiusmaxi
The IOS app is available here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobius-maxi-wifi/id1446277460
Specially for use as a dashcam the Mobius Maxi features a built-in G-Sensor. As soon as the G-Sensor detects that you are involved in an accident the Mobius Maxi will save your recording automatically (in loop record mode). It is also possible to turn audio recording off during use by pressing 2x on the mode button. Convenient for those moments that you don't want audio to be recorded while still capturing the image.
Android software: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.chladek.mobiusactioncam
- 1x Black Mobius Maxi lens A ActionCam
- 1x Mounting Base
- 1x USB cable
- 1 pair Velcro
- 1 x Mobius monitor cable