CADDAP Pty Ltd has the best interests of our clients in mind at all times. CADDAP Pty Ltd would never deliberately undertake in any action that might breach the right to privacy of our site users and visitors.
- Under no circumstances will CADDAP Pty Ltd sell, rent or pass your private information on to any other party.
- Names, address, email addresses and phone numbers collected are used for the delivery of goods and for the purpose of communication by CADDAP Pty Ltd.
- Occasionally we email previous clients special offers which we think they may be interested in. On each of these communications, we provide a means by which the recipient may choose not to receive these emails.
- Individual users are not identified in Website statistics. These statistics are used to improve the site and monitor traffic.
- If you would like to view, modify or delete your information held with us as a visitor or client of this website, please use the contact us page.
All prices on the website include GST. We accept payment via Paypal and it's services
Shipping and Returns Policy:
Depending on the items ordered, most goods will be wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a padded bag or in a post satchel. They are sent via Australia Post within 48 hours of receipt of payment. If payment is received on a weekend, goods are shipped out by Tuesday the following week. Please note that some delays may occur during busy periods (i.e. during the Christmas season)
Postage costs are added during the checkout process and these costs are based on the gross calculated weight and size of each parcel. Parcels will be sent by Regular Post with tracking.
Registered parcels can be tracked and are insured for up to $100. Additional Insurance on Registered Post parcels can be arranged at a cost of $1.35 per $100 up to $5000.
We accept no responsibility for parcels that are lost within the postal system. Any problems related to lost parcels must be taken up with Australia Post.
Customer Satisfaction is our Priority and as such will consider returns on a case by case basis.
Change of Mind Items:
Choose carefully as we do not issue refunds, credit or exchanges for change of mind purchases.
Incorrect Choice Items:
Please note that product photos are representations of the items that you receive. It is important that you read through the entire product description to make sure of sizes, weights and shapes. In addition, there is a limit to the colour range that can be displayed on a webpage. As such, actual colours may vary from one computer monitor to another. We do not issue refunds for making incorrect product choices. If you have made an incorrect choice, you may return the items for store credit. However, there will be a 25% re-stocking fee of the value of the goods. Store credit is based on the value of the goods excluding the shipping cost.
- Be received in its original condition—there must be no damage to the products or packaging and partial returns will not be accepted.
- Be received within 10 business days of you receiving our order.
Incorrectly described Items:
While we attempt to describe products as accurately as possible, this does not mean that the descriptions and content of this website will be 100% error free. If you have received a product that is not as described on the site, you may return the item in an unused condition and you will receive a full refund or store credit (excluding the cost of shipping).
Items damaged in transit:
Whilst all goods are examined and utmost care is taken when packaging your parcels, we understand that due to unforeseen circumstances, some articles may be damaged in transit. If you have received damaged items the following procedure must be followed:
- We must be told of the damage, via email, within 48 hours of receiving the parcel. When possible, a photograph of the damaged products shall be included.
- Please send the damaged portion, or the parcel in its entirety, back to us and we will ship out a replacement at no extra cost.
- If we are not able to replace the damaged product or if the item is out of stock, we can, at our discretion, issue you store credit, replace the items with a similar item or offer you a full refund (excluding the shipping costs).
If you have received faulty items, you are entitled to a full refund (less shipping costs), credit (less shipping costs) or exchange.
CADDAP Pty Ltd aims to conduct itself in a professional, respectful and courteous manner at all times. In turn we trust that visitors to this site will treat the site and fellow users of the site with the same level of courtesy and respect. In visiting and/or using this site, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- CADDAP Pty Ltd has a Shipping & Returns Policy in place which will be followed should the need arise.
- All prices stated on this site are GST Inclusive. Prices do not include delivery, unless otherwise stated.
- CADDAP Pty Ltd does strongly recommend that you do not send cash as a form of payment. In the event you choose to send cash through the mail, CADDAP Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
- If a product fails to arrive due to it being addressed incorrectly by CADDAP Pty Ltd then CADDAP Pty Ltd shall accept responsibility and re-deliver or refund the items. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then CADDAP Pty Ltd will not refund or resend the product. In this event all responsibility for replacement products and correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
If you have any questions or comments in regards to these conditions, please contact us before making a purchase or otherwise using this website.
CADDAP Pty Ltd would like to welcome everyone to our website. We strive to make this site as user-friendly and informative as possible. Any information supplied on this website is provided for general information only. CADDAP Pty Ltd provides this information for the benefit of our site visitors and clients in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occasionaly occur. CADDAP Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.