Mobius ActionCam Lens C2 Full 1080p HD Action Sports Camera
Dash Cam, Car Cam. Bike Cam, Helmet Cam
The latest Mobius C2 is an excellent cost effective lightweight 1080p mini action camera.
With a wide angled lens packing a horizontal field of view of approx. 131 degrees of panoramic picture; a runtime of around 80 minutes officially supporting up to 32GB Micro SD memory card.
- Full 1080p HD Action Sports Camera
- Rechargeable LIPO Battery (820mah) lasts about 80mins. on full charge.
- Video: 1080p 30fps FULL HD, 720p 60fps, 720p 30fps HD H.264/AVC1 video codec, .MOV file format.
- Photo: 2304 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, supports Time Lapse Photo Shooting
- Angle of view at 1080p: 132deg. HFOV
- MicroSD card slot, supports up to 32GB (memory card sold separately)
- USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed.
- Live TV video output while recording videos with the TV out cables (sold seperately)
- Battery life on full charge: 80mins.
- Dimensions: 62mm (L) x 39mm (W) x22mm (H)
- Weight approx 50g
The camera has the following settings for current firmware:
- Set the correct date and time.
- Set the video resolution and frame rate for Video Mode 1 and 2. (1080p 30fps, 720p 60fps or 30fps)
- Set Photo Size (2304x1536,1920x1080,1280x720)
- Set Time Lapse photo shooting (from 0.25s to 60s, note: 2304x1536 starting from 1s a photo)
- Video Clip length/Movie Cycle Time (3minutes, 5minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and max to 4GB)
- Set loop recording On or Off (default is off)
- Set time stamp on or off (default is on)
- Mute the video sound if needed.
- Rotate the video 180 degrees (when you use the camera upside down, you will need to set it on)
- Set the Movie qulity (Low, Standard, High, default is Standard)
- Set WDR (Wide/High Dynamic Range) on (default is off)
- To avoid the camera powering on in your pocket, you can set the power on delay.
- Auto power off waiting time.
- Set Auto record on with power (helpful when using Mobius as Driving recorder / Car Dash Camera)
- Set the LED indicator light off if needed (default is on).
- If you use Android devices to set this camera, you should set charge from USB host off (thanks to therau2000, there is app for Android device to set this camera)
- Set TV out video mode to 4:3 or 16:9.
You can edit the SYSCFG.txt to do the settings manually. It’s suggested using Isoprop’s great windows GUI. The simple and extremely user-friendly program is fully plug-and-play and includes an integrated User Manual.
As a rough guide for the card size approx. recording times for 1080p videos with a standard data rate are 32GB Card 4 hours 30 mins, 16GB 2 hours 15 mins, 8GB 1 hour 7 mins and 4GB 33 mins.
- 1x Mobius ActionCam
- 1x Mounting Base with 1/4"-20 thread for tripod
- 1x USB cable 800mm long
- 1x Small Allen key (for changing or refocusing lens when needed)
- 1 pair Velcro Pads
User Manual: Mobius ActionCam User Manual
- There is no printed manual for this item, please download the PDF manual and the great GUI to set up the camera to your needs from Isoprop’s website: http://www.mytempfiles.info/mobius/index.html
- More downloads and info can be found here: https://www.mobius-actioncam.com/downloads-info/
- The item will be packaged in bubble wrap for protection during shipping, there is no retail box.
You can also configure your Mobius using Thereau's utility listed below:
aMCA Mobius AC - Android Mobile Configuration Assistant for Mobius ActionCam, a fully automatic app for configuring the Mobius ActionCam, allows modifying the camera's configuration settings on-the-fly and formatting its MicroSD card directly on your Android device wherever you are, out in the field or at home.