Mobius 2 ActionCam Full 1080p HD Action Sports Camera
Dash Cam, Car Cam. Bike Cam, Helmet Cam
The latest Mobius 2 is an excellent cost effective lightweight 1080p mini action camera.
With a wide angled lens packing a horizontal field of view of approx. 130 degrees of panoramic picture; a runtime of around 120 minutes officially supporting up to 64GB Micro SD memory card.
- Full 1080p HD Action Sports Camera
- Rechargeable LIPO Battery (820mAh) lasts about 120mins. on full charge.
- Video: 1080p FHD 30fps & 60fps, 720p HD 120fps, 60fps & 30fps, H.265 HEVC & H.264 AVC video codec, .mp4 file format.
- Photo: 2304 x 1536, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, supports Time Lapse Photo Shooting
- Angle of view at 1080p: 130deg. HFOV
- MicroSD card slot, supports up to 64GB (memory card sold separately)
- USB2.0, plug and play, easy connection with computers, no driver needed.
- Live TV video output while recording videos with the TV out cables (sold seperately)
- Battery life on full charge: 120mins.
- Dimensions: 65mm (L) x 37mm (W) x19mm (H)
- Weight: 46g
The camera has the following settings for current firmware:
- Set the correct date and time.
- Set the video resolution and frame rate for Video Mode 1 and 2.
- Set Photo Size
- Set Time Lapse photo shooting (from 0.25s to 60s, note: 2304x1536 starting from 1s a photo)
- Video Clip length/Movie Cycle Time (3minutes, 5minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and max to 4GB)
- Set loop recording On or Off (default is off)
- Set time stamp on or off (default is on)
- Mute the video sound if needed.
- Rotate the video 180 degrees (when you use the camera upside down, you will need to set it on)
- Set the Movie qulity (Low, Standard, High, default is Standard)
- Set WDR (Wide/High Dynamic Range) on (default is off)
- To avoid the camera powering on in your pocket, you can set the power on delay.
- Auto power off waiting time.
- Set Auto record on with power (helpful when using Mobius as Driving recorder / Car Dash Camera)
- Set the LED indicator light off if needed (default is on).
- If you use Android devices to set this camera, you should set charge from USB host off.
- Set TV out video mode to 4:3 or 16:9.
You can edit the SYSCFG.txt to do the settings manually. It’s suggested using Isoprop’s great windows GUI. The simple and extremely user-friendly program is fully plug-and-play and includes an integrated User Manual.
As a rough guide for the card size approx. recording times for 1080p videos with a standard data rate are 32GB Card 4 hours 30 mins, 16GB 2 hours 15 mins, 8GB 1 hour 7 mins and 4GB 33 mins.
- 1x Mobius 2 ActionCam
- 1x Mounting Base with 1/4"-20 thread for tripod
- 1x USB cable 400mm long
- 1x Video Out cable
- 1x Velcro Pad
User Manual: Mobius 2 ActionCam User Manual
- There is no printed manual for this item, please download the PDF manual and the great GUI to set up the camera to your needs from Isoprop’s website: http://www.mytempfiles.info/mobius/index.html
- More downloads and info can be found here: https://www.mobius-actioncam.com/downloads-info/
You can also configure your Mobius using Thereau's utility listed below:
aMCA Mobius AC - Android Mobile Configuration Assistant for Mobius ActionCam, a fully automatic app for configuring the Mobius ActionCam, allows modifying the camera's configuration settings on-the-fly and formatting its MicroSD card directly on your Android device wherever you are, out in the field or at home.